Sunday 21 March 2010

Long Weekend...

I thought I would have had more time over the weekend to do some updating on the blog, but unfortunately I ended up helping out at the Pokey-Slashy competition being held at uni.

It was loads of fun, though. And I took lots of photos (which went straight to their facebook page). I always like helping out at competitions.

But I digress.

Here's the update of photos I promised from last weekend:

Photobucket
The first Chocolate Habanero pods

Photobucket
It's two new brothers

Photobucket
The Roselle doing really REALLY well!

Photobucket
The same can be said for the Trinidad Scorpion

Photobucket
The Barrackpore 7 pod may be small, but it's still haging on. I hope it grows strong.

Photobucket
The home of all the seedlings. If the growth is as good as it has been this week, I may have to cut all of the dome tops off.

No comments:

Post a Comment