Friday 12 March 2010

Fantastic!

This has been far too nice a week.

Therefore, seeing menacing rain clouds as I left work this afternoon could only mean one thing:

We are returning to service as usual for this city.

:-(

But what a week it has been for the plants! They are growing so well, I am once again being filled with a wee bit of joy:

Photobucket
This is one of the windowsills currently being used for plants and seedlings. The Rocoto Rojo has been put on top of the radiator because my co-workers wanted to be able to move the blinds more freely, and it seems to be liking it's new spot.

Chocolate Habanero Flower
This is one of the many Chocolate Habanero flowers. If temperatures stay stable this weekend, there might be one or two pods, but I won't hold my breath.

Rocoto Rojo
The Rocoto Rojo. It looks so nice, I only hope it does better than it did last season and give more than two pods.

Chocolate Habanero
The one Chocolate Habanero pod currently growing. Small, but HOT!

Trinidad Scorpion
The Trinidad Scorpion seedling growing strong. I'm really happy all of the seedlings at work are starting to do better.

Little Elf and Ring of Fire
Cayenne Ring of Fire (left) and Little Elf (right) in the hydroponics at home.

Naga Morich
The new growth on the Naga Morich.

No comments:

Post a Comment