Tuesday 30 March 2010

He Bangs, He Bangs

He moves, he moves.

He apparently comes out of the closet...after everyone has known for nearly a decade.

Still, well done to Ricky Martin, most famous of the members of Menudo (what ever happened to that group, anyways?).

Here are the pics I took last Friday. I've been procrastinating as usual, so posts have been few and far in between.

I should take the moment to say many thanks to Marcio, as the seeds have just arrived today in the post from Brazil.

I am most grateful (and a very happy bunny)

:-)

Photobucket
This is the Chocolate Habanero Pod. All three seem to have slowed down in growth. Little things, but I will still bet my non-existent house they will be hot!

Photobucket
Madame Jeannette (I always misspell this one. Mon Dieu!). It is doing brilliantly.

Photobucket
Booyakasha! The Trinidad Scorpion is looking handsome!

Photobucket
The Barrackpore 7-pod. Slow to grow, but steady.

Photobucket
Aji Umba Red, also a quick off the blocks grower.

Photobucket
The Black Nagas! Yahoo! Two of the three seeds germinated. I just have to make sure they grow strong.

Photobucket
The Purple Corn (Maize Morado) in their new pot. A bit tight a squeezy, but it should hopefully help later on when they have to pollinate to produce ears of corn.

I need to take photos of the hydro peppers...

No comments:

Post a Comment