Friday 29 May 2009

Mad Scientist Me...Part 2

I have purchased all of the material needed...muahahahahahah! and at a lower cost (it was £25.00 plus another £2.98 for the buckets) to make the hydroponic system. I had the hard pvc tubing at home already, so that helped a bit. In fact, I may buy another two buckets to do a dual system, since the pump can handle up to 60L, and I will only be using 10L tubs for the solution (of which probably only 4.5L will be filled). The upper tubs will be roughly 5L, which means I'll be cutting it close to grow some of the chillies, but we'll see. I'm very excited about this.

I've read on some of the chilli head forums that the system I'm using is not as fantastic as some of the other new fangled systems, but I'll give this one a try to see how it does. I will take photos of the material and the finished product during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment