Tuesday 2 June 2009

Exodus....Movement of the Chillies!

Well, it had to happen. I tapped the Esplendor lightly last night, and the unopened flower buds just fell off.

I looked at the Belpicens and more of the little flower buds had withered into pathetic black little blots.

The Naga Morich still looks fine, but nowhere near as vibrant as the one in the office.

I have decided to move the home chillies.

The Esplendor has been moved today, and is now in the office.

The Naga might follow tomorrow, but we'll see. Both the Naga and the Belpicen/Etna pots are terracotta, and weigh quite a bit, so not looking forward to lugging them uphill for 20 minutes.

But the thought of watching them simply not produce because of not ideal conditions bothers me more.

On the bright side of things, the Chocolate Habanero has started to produce flower buds! Yay!

And the annoying little aphids are still all over my blueberries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment